Shimano Conventional Fishing

Shimano Conventional Fishing
question about baitcaster/conventional fishing reels?

what is the name of the thing that goes back and forth when reeling in line or letting out line. reason being mine is loose and isn’t moving when i let out or reel in line. i just want to be able to explain this easier to shimano

It’s called the “level-wind”. Sometimes there will be a screw you can tighten it up with- depending on model.

Hope this helps ya? Good fishing.

МК : Шершневское водохранилище ультралайт окунь 01/2